Thinking about selling your home? A seller home inspection-also known as a pre-listing home inspection from Jersey First will provide you with an objective evaluation of your home’s condition before you place it on the market. A seller’s home inspection not only encourages a faster sale and a better price, it also helps ensure compliance with disclosure requirements.
- Identifies problems before a buyer sees the property
- Helps the seller receive offers closer to the asking price
- No significant surprises should another inspection occur.
- Provides an opportunity to correct defects prior to placing the home on the market.
- Creates a good faith atmosphere for all parties involved
- Minimizes the opportunity for renegotiation
Jersey First will provide a visual examination of more than 400 items including the structural, electrical, plumbing, heating and air conditioning as well as other major systems and components of your home. We will complete a thorough inspection of your home and provide a detailed, easy-to-read inspection report that adheres to the New Jersey Standards of Practice.