Seller Home Inspection
Thinking about selling your home? A seller’s or pre-listing home inspection from Jersey First will provide you with an objective evaluation of your home’s condition before you place it on the market. A pre-listing home inspection not only encourages a faster sale and a better price, it also helps ensure compliance with disclosure requirements.
- Identifies problems before a buyer sees the property
- Helps the seller receive offers closer to the asking price
- No significant surprises should another inspection occur.
- Provides an opportunity to correct defects prior to placing the home on the market.
- Creates a good faith atmosphere for all parties involved
- Minimizes the opportunity for renegotiation
We provide a visual examination of more than 400 items including the structural, electrical, plumbing, heating and air conditioning as well as other major systems and components of your home. Jersey First Inspection Services will complete a thorough inspection of your home and provide a detailed, easy-to-read inspection report that adheres to the New Jersey Standards of Practice.